Friday, March 06, 2009

Fashioning Felt

 Cooper-Hewitt

 Cooper-Hewitt

Earlier this evening I went to the opening of Fashioning Felt at the Cooper-Hewitt. It was a bit last minute since a co-worker of mine decided not to go and I went in her place. Funny because I had actually written a blog entry last night about how excited I was to get to see it over the weekend. I didn't finish writing it because I was so exhausted but instead I have a few photos that I snapped. I really enjoyed it and would highly recommend it!

Wednesday night I attended Apartment Therapy's Offline talk with Katherine Hable Sweeney and Susan Hable Smith of Hable Construction which was extremely inspiring and informative. So much inspiring things happening lately that I am hoping to keep the momentum going! We will have to see what the weekend holds!