Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Renegade

renegade

A big thanks to everyone who came to Renegade this weekend and stopped by my booth! Even with the torrential rain I made decent sales and had a great time! For those of you who were not able to make it to the fair don't worry because I will be selling my pillows off of my website within the next few weeks.

The past two weeks have been hectic. I started a new job freelancing as an assistant print and pattern designer at Macy's in housewares and have been thinking a lot about what to do with my own personal projects. I feel like I am in a good place right now and I am quite happy with everything at the moment. I have compiled a list of things (surprise , surprise!) that I am hoping to accomplish this summer.

- Start selling my pillows off of my website
-Building up personal pattern portfolio, (transferring sketchbook patterns to illustrator and colorways)
- Starting a new post college sketchbook with only sketching, NO lists (lists are my weakness and I find myself scribbling them at least a few times a day)
- take more photos of inspiring things that I see everyday now that I have a point and shoot camera that fits in my purse thanks to my dad for graduation
- read one book a week