Tuesday, June 03, 2008

I have been spending my days working on Renegade products, searching for a job (any offers?) rearranging all of the furniture in my room, and teaching dance and gymnastics. I finally have a new roommate (thank GOD!) Nicole, who is still settling in, whose blog can be found here btw. I guess that things have been kind of slow?

I am really excited about Renegade, all of my pillows are finished and I have a few more last minute things up my sleeve. If you didn't already know you can find me on June 14th and 15th at booth #62 at
McCarren Park Pool on Lorimer St. between Bayard St. + Driggs Ave. Put it on your calendars people!

I've been feeling really sick but today decided to actually leave my apartment and wear something other than yoga pants and a t-shirt, so a wardrobe remix shot was bound to happen.

Wardrobe Remix June 3rd 2008


Dress- Zara, thrifted in the winter now I can finally wear it!
Shoes- Camper via ebay
Belt- Found via dumpster dive at Pratt after school ended a few years ago

If you haven't already check out the stylish ladies (and men!) at Wardrobe_Remix,