Saturday, December 01, 2007

A Very NH/Ma Thanksgiving

Last weekend was spent in New Hampshire and Massachusetts with the family.

Dad, Kristen and Me at Grandma's for thanksgiving

My sister Kristen, dad and myself at my grandmothers for Thanksgiving

It is not a holiday without artichokes

It is not a holiday without artichokes, it is a Merola family tradition. I ate two!

Grandma teaching me how to crochet

Grandma teaching me how to crochet

Crochet/Knit Night at the Mustone's
It was crochet/knit and movies night at the Mustone's

Kristen and Kelly crochet
Kelly and Kristen knitting

Two sets of sisters
Sisters sisters! I have known Heather (far left) and Kelly (far right) for 17 years! Crazy!

Fiber Fun

Fiber fun with Kristen, after going through moms craft closet.


Eijah and Myself

Can't forget the dogs, Me and Eijah, (Mikey not pictured!)