Sunday, December 09, 2007

I thought that I would share my purchases yesterday from the Craftacular, although I can't share everything because some of the purchases were gifts!

il_430xN.13567031
I couldn't resist purchasing this porcelein pendent from Alyssa Ettinger. I have been in love with her work since I first laid eyes on it. You can purchase this pendent along with many other beautiful objects at her etsy store here

EWSmodel07

I wanted every single pair of wooden earrings by Kylie Earlene Grater of Early Jewelry. Kylie came out all the way from Kansas and was extremely friendly! You can buy these earrings along with a whole array of beautifully handmade jewelry here

Of course there were a ton more talented crafts women and men but I haven't even had time to sit down and sort through all of the business cards that I gathered!

Expect photos tomorrow of my kitchen! I finally put up my new curtains and reupholstered my found chair. I plan on taking photos tomorrow in the nice morning light!