Sunday, May 31, 2009

A couple of months ago I got an email from Brittany asking me about the DIS Textile Design Program that I did two summers ago. I've been following her blog ever since and it looks like she finally arrived in Copenhagen and I am excited to relive Copenhagen and DIS all over again vicariously through her blog!

Speaking of blogs I stumbled upon this one this morning while through flickr. All of the photos are super organized by type of design and then time period and I spent a ridiculous amount of time browsing through a good chunk of them this morning. Check it out over here

Here are a few of my favorites

Madame Raisin 1925
Madame Raisin 1925

Christopher Dresser 1876
Christopher Dresser 1876

Sonia Delaunay 1930
I absolutely love this color palette

Sonia Delaunay 1930
More Sonia Delaunay

title or description
Ok so I really like Sonia Delaunay

Sonia
Last Sonia Delaunay I swear