Thursday, January 07, 2010

Happy new year! I am excited for 2010! I am working on a new website and I will be transferring my blog over to it. I am also working on a big personal project that I am hoping to unveil within the year. It is really exciting to be working on something that I am so passionate about and I can't wait to share it with everyone! In the meantime here are some photos of my holiday season.

DSC_0011
Thanksgiving was filled with wonderful food such as my grandmothers 'fruit pizza' are my mother used to call it.

DSCN0052
My sister graduated from college!

DSCN0029
I went to a flea market in Tennessee with my sister and found this amazing lamp for $5! I am still searching for a shade though, better get on that

DSC_0003
Went to New Hampshire for Christmas and hung out with my sister and her dogs

DSC_0001

My Christmas tree at home!

Pacha
Don't forget about Pacha!

Pacha
She turned just turned 4!