Tuesday, June 02, 2009

DwellStudio

Dwellstudio

dwellstudio


dwellstudio



I am really excited to attend AT Offline New York Design Meetup tomorrow. This months speaker is Christiane Lemieux in of DwellStudio I am a big fan of DwellStudio's modern graphic aesthetic. I had popped into their sample sale that was happening Memorial Day weekend in Soho but sadly came out empty handed which was ok by me because I actually already own a Duvet of theirs that I bought two years ago when I moved into my apartment and I still love to pieces. I am really looking forward to hear Christiane speak candidly about how they got their start and how they have grown their business especially since I remember when it was much smaller and they didn't have all of the partnerships that they do now. If you are in the area you should come on out! Everytime I go I always bump into two (or three or four...) people that I know. I guess that the design world is pretty small after all!