Saturday, May 02, 2009

London

I got back from London almost 2 weeks ago but I have been unusually extremely busy and just found the time a few days ago to put my photos on my computer. I really didn't take many photos and focused more on working on my sketchbook. Once I get my scanner back and working I'll share some pages from that. But in the meantime here are some photos of my trip. Check out the rest on my flickrDSC_0067
Swedish Fashion: Exploring a New Identity at the Fashion and Textile Museum in London

DSC_0266
Columbia Flower Market

DSC_0045
Portabello Road Market

DSC_0130
Roman Baths in Bath

DSC_0111
Shopping in Bath (can't remember the name of this store at the moment) Love the wire chandelier

DSC_0022
Markets markets markets! This was taken at the Slow Food Market in London

DSC_0099
Bath was seriously GORGEOUS and a highlight of my trip, I was probably swayed by the amazing weather that I had there too.

DSC_0081
Explored lots of little shops and gathered up lots of inspiration