Saturday, July 26, 2008

What I Wore Today: July 25th 2008

Wardrobe Remix July 25th 2008

I thrifted this dress in NH over a year ago because I loved the pattern and bright colors and it was also only $2! What a steal! It had been sitting in my closet in my sewing pile/refashion pile for a while and I rediscovered it last night while getting ready to go out to a party.. I hemmed it so that it now just skims the tops of my knees and lopped off a good 7 inches. I then repositioned the buttons in the back so that it is now more fitted look and tada! A perfect summer dress!

Dress - Thrifted in NH -$2
Belt - handed down from my mum - free
Shoes - Aerosoles, sooo comfy! Clearance rack at Steinmart in Knoxville TN with my sisters discount total= $8
bracelet- recent garage sale find from NH - 25 cents
necklace - stoop sale find in Brooklyn -$1
vintage silver earrings (not shown) - flea market find in Colinsville Alabama $8

Total Cost: $19.25