Saturday, March 15, 2008

Almost Ready to Print

DSC_0002

I have almost everything to begin silk screening. I tried silk screening with the jaquard textile paint today and wasn't quite satisfied with the results. I was going to try to mix a batch of the procion dye but realized that I was missing one thing, not to mention that I should probably go out and buy a scale. Even though I have a studio space in the ID building it is nowhere near adequate for silkscreening fabric AT ALL and it set up for well industrial design related projects of course. I have access to the silkscreening facilities but they too are not nearly large enough to do repeats. Right now I am really missing those wonderful fabric printing tables in Copenhagen. If I had my own studio I would be building my own printing table asap!