Monday, February 04, 2008

Back! + Bahamas + Koi Suwannagate

Software on Pacha
My computer is finally happy since it has Leopard and CS3, my wallet is not, thank god for student discounts!

A pleasant surprise in the last week or so has been that I will be going on a four day cruise in May with my dad, sister and his girlfriend to the Bahamas! I've never been to the Bahamas or a cruise (ok I went on a "cruise" when I went to Finland for one night but that doesn't count) and I'm excited. It is right after I graduate so I will get a nice little break before going crazy looking for a full time design job.

I am loving Koi Suwannagate's Summer 2008 collection which has a tropical vibe going on and is filled with intricate textures. I am imagining myself wearing these right after I've spent the day at the beach. A girl can dream!

Koi Suwannagate

Koi Suwannagate

Koi Suwannagate

Koi Suwannagate