Friday, September 14, 2007

Kim Seybert

Things are finally starting to settle into place. As of today I have a new internship! I will be interning for Kim Seybert starting Monday. I am quite excited, to experience a different side of the home furnishings world. My first internship was at Twenty2 where I saw all the behind the scenes from Kyra and Rob's high end wallpaper and fabric company. Over the summer I interned at Sunham Home Fashions, where their focus was on bed textiles, such as quilts, duvets, and sheets for companies such as JCPenny, Macy's, Bed Bath and Beyond, Linens and Things and more. I am really excited to be expanding my horizons and starting at Kim Seybert who is known for her fashion infused high end table top accessories that can be found at Saks, Neimans and Bergdorfs.

Kim Seybert

Speaking of things settling into place, I bought a small couch via craigslist for my new apartment today. I am taking photos of my newly decorated space tomorrow. So check back.