Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Dwell

I have been a fan Dwell for quite some time and they didn't disappoint me at their booth at their ICFF this year. I was especially drawn to the playful Dwellbaby textiles. My favorite being the Cowgirl and Cowboy sets.

Dwell

After searching high and low for the perfect duvet mine finally arrived in the mail today. I was surprised in my hunt to stumble upon the Dwell for Anthropologie line and on sale too and instantly fell in love with the Silhouette bedding which I had seen on the Dwell site before, but this time in a mustardy yellow. Of course I had to have it even though it said that it wasn't available online. After some sleuthing I I tracked one down in a Connecticut store and had it shipped free of charge.

69412_frt-1


It looks a bit much in the above photo but I'm not planning on being so matchy matchy with my bedding, not to mention that I don't really have the budget for that. It's nice to splurge once in a while!